Team Storemaster (Grain)
get a free quotation
A powerful liquid application system for treating grain going into store.
The Team Storemaster Grain applicator is designed to apply volatile liquid insecticides to produce such as grain going into store. A powerful turbine pump and manual pressure regulation valve give the operator total control and flexibility to treat all throughput requirements from 4.3 L/Hr upwards. Larger tank sizes are available for increased duration of spray time.
Tried, tested and reliable.
- Proven reliability
- Designed for use with volatile formulations
- Meets all application rates and through put requirements
- Powerful tank agitation
- Compact skid chassis design
- Easy access suction filter
- Powder coated steel chassis
- 75Ltr tank
- Centrifugal turbine pump 240V
- Pressure regulation vale and gauge
- Single spray nozzle fitting bracket and hose kit
- Pump suction filter
- Tank drain valve
- Impact resistant polythene tank
- Anti drip check valve nozzles
- 40l/min turbine 240 volt pump
- Manual pressure regulation with gauge control
- Optional extras include: Various tank sizes to suit treatment requirements, Additional nozzle kits, Auto spray on/off remote control (single phase only), 3 phase pump, Chassis mounted wheel kit.
Designed for accurate application
more applicator options
Get in touch