Team Leader 3 Sprayer
get a free quotation
Team Leader 3 Sprayer
The Leader 3 chassis and spray boom have been designed to meet the rigorous demands of any agricultural environment.
Tanks capacities are either 2500L or 3000L and boom widths from 21M up to 32M, the 28/30M and 32M incorporate a triple folding design keeping the machine stable and compact for road use. All booms can be used at part folded widths, ideal for field margins.
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of all farming.
- In-cab electric spray controls and hydraulic functions operated electronically from one control box, mounted in the cab
- Hydraulic and spray valves are mounted at the rear and protected by a moulded cover. Work station controlling primary functions to operate the sprayer and when cleaning or filling
- Chemical induction: 25L stainless steel hopper for safe transfer of liquids and powders via a high pressure venturi system to the main tank and a rotary nozzle for cleaning containers
- Diaphragm pump: high quality Poly’ series withstands any aggressive plant protection chemicals
- Viewing platform with folding steps provide access to main tank
- Clothes storage: Clothing and PPE lockers
- Clean water supply: 20L for hand wash and 350L for cleaning and boom flushing
- Axle suspension absorbs the shock loads instead of transferring them to the main chassis or boom
- Boom construction: all booms are manufactured from steel tubular sections. The three dimensional structure guarantees strength and durability
- All nozzles and spray lines are secured above the base of the boom for protection against accidental damage
- Boom adjustment: all pivot points and fold rams can be adjusted to counteract wear
- Pantograph boom lift system ensures excellent stability and performance, dampened by a nitrogen accumulator. Boom adjustment height from 500mm to 2500mm
- Boom stowage system secures boom assembly in the folded position for safe road transport
“I admit it was daunting at first getting use to the computerised system but I soon got use to it and it now saves time”.
Designed and built for British farmers
2500L or 3000L
21M up to 32M (double or triple folding)
PTO or hydraulic driven diaphragm
|Control||In cab spray and pressure with the option to upgrade to auto rate or GPS controls|
|Other main features include||
more trailed options
Get in touch