Team Front Mounted Applicator (on-planter)
get a free quotation
Team Front Mounted Applicator
The Team Front mounted on-planter range applies liquid formulations ‘in-furrow’ whilst planting. A tried and tested design ensures reliability and peace of mind throughout the planting season.
The Team Front Mounted applicator is also supplied with a clean water flushing system. A system pressure of 5 bar reduces nozzle blocking, maintains the flow of solution and ensures nozzle performance.
Tried, tested and reliable.
- Proven reliable design
- Accurate chemical application
- 4-stage liquid filtration
- High pressure twin diaphragm pump
- Robust, powder coated chassis
- Quick fit plug fittings on wiring loom and spray lines
- 250Ltr 3-point linkage front tank
- 1-10% ACA chemical injection system (planter mounted)
- 12V high pressure twin diaphragm pump
- Impact resistant polythene 250Ltr tank
- 3-Point linkage chassis
- Clean water system flushing
- In-cab controls with nozzle blocking indicators and buzzer
- Automatic headland spray on/off
- Demount leg kit
- Optional extras include: 300L or 400L tank, Extra nozzle kits for 3, 4 and 6 row planters, Bull bar & lights, Remote in-cab rate controller.
Designed for accurate application
250L 300L or 400L
Hollow cone nozzle kits to suit planter rows
HD high pressure 12V diaphragm
Manual pressure regulation
Planter mounted with mounting brackets
|Other features include|
more application options
Get in touch