Digimon Controller (powder applicator)
get a free quotation
The Digimon control box has been developed to increase the accuracy of applying powder formulations to tubers whilst planting, it simplifies the calibration of the on-planter Powder Applicator and maintains the accuracy to within plus or minus 5% of the target rate to be applied. Supplied with planter-mounted junction box containing hopper power feeds and control sensor.
Simpler and more accurate powder application.
- Overall hopper calibration (+/- 5%) accuracy
- Adjustable chemical application rates (0.6 – 5Kg/ton)
- Large digital display readout
- Will control 2 and 3-row applicators
- DS and IM powder selection
- Simple ‘touch-button’ programming
- Multi hopper prime switch
- Quick release electrical connection
- Hopper calibration kit
- Can be retro fitted to existing Team powder applicators.
Designed for accurate application
more application options
Get in touch